Here you will find a list of various workshops I have recently conducted or will be conducting in the near future. Please feel free to explore and click on any of the links to find ideas and resources that you may be able to utilize with your students, parents and faculty.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to discuss potential workshops for your school in the near future. I am available to speak at conferences, seminars, and schools. Additionally, I create personalized, hands-on workshops for individual schools on a variety of topics including iPads, ePortfolios, Mobile Learning, Social Media and Digital Citizenship.
At the moment, I am also heavily involved in my doctoral research with the University of Kentucky’s School of Technology Leadership (#UKSTL) in the following areas: International Leadership, TCKs, the Role of Principals in Schools, Faculty Recruitment, and Online Learning. Future workshops will most likely incorporate many of these areas of interests.
- EARCOS Spring Educators Conference in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- 21st Century Learning in Hong Kong: “The iPad Academy: First Steps”; “The iPad Academy: Next Steps”; “Leading a 1:1 iPad Program”
- ASB Un-Plugged in Mumbai, India: “Redesigning the Learning Landscape with Mobile Technology”
- IndianOil in Noida, India: Keynote speaker for the Festival of Ideas titled: “Creativity and Innovation in Education”
- ISTE Conference in Atlanta, Georgia: “Just In Time Learning: Accelerated with Mobile Devices”
- Learning 2.014 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia: “Mobile Learning Safari”
- NESA Spring Educators Conference in Bangkok, Thailand: “Integrating iPads in the ES”; “Integrating iPads in the MS/HS”
- 21st Century Learning in Hong Kong: “The iPad Academy“, “iPad Management“
- American Embassy School in New Delhi, India: “Digital Citizenship Camp in the Middle School“
- Apple Distinguished Educators of Korea in Seoul, Korea: “Redesigning Learning”; “Digital Citizenship and Information Literacy” and “ADE Annual Planning: Vision & Goal Setting”
- Chadwick International School in Incheon, Korea: “The Road Toward Digital Citizenship”, “App Exploration by Subject Area” “iPads in the ES Learning Environment” and “SAMR: A Journey Toward Transformation”
- Google Apps in Education: India Summit in Mumbai, India: “Using Google Forms for Mobile Learning“
- Gyeonggi Suwon International School in Suwon, Korea: “Documentation of Learning”, “The Road Toward Digital Citizenship”, “Impact, Redesign & the Role of Learning”, “SAMR: The Journey Toward Transformation”, “Digital Citizenship & Information Literacy” and “Language Learning with iPads”
- Korea International School in Gyeonggi-do, Korea: “iPads with 3rd & 4th Graders”, “Leveraging iPads for Admin Efficiency”, “Parenting with iPads”, “iPads for Specialist Teachers” and “iPads Across the Curriculum”
- Learning 2.013 in Singapore: “iOS in Education: Creating with iPads“, “Utilizing iTunes U for Course Development” and “Utilizing iPads to Change the Learning Landscape“
- NESA Spring Educators Conference in Bangkok, Thailand: “iPads in the Classroom”
- Taejon Christian International School in Daejeon, Korea: “Documentation of the Learning”, “Integration of iPads into the ES Classroom”, “iPads in the Library”, “Impact of iPads on Learning”, and “Leveraging iPads for Admin Efficiency”
- The iPad Summit in New Delhi, India: “Leadership Strand“, “Leveraging iPads for Admin Efficiency“, “Infusing Creativity with iPads“
- Yokohama International School in Yokohama, Japan: “iPads with YIS”
- EARCOS Tech Train Weekend Workshop in Bangkok, Thailand: Two Day Presentation on “Beginners Learning Technology Tools Together”
- NESA Spring Educators Conference: Full Day Learning Institute on “Building Student Centered Blended Learning Environments” with Jeff Utecht